Digital Message Disclaimer
Email and Text Message (“Message”) Disclaimer for Trellidor Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (“Trellidor”):
- Confidentiality: This message, is confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. This email is intended solely for the use of the receiver (individual or entity) to whom Trellidor has addressed the electronic message to and others authorised by Trellidor to receive it. You may not present this message to another party without consent from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient of this message please notify the sender immediately by return message and delete this message from your system, and you are notified that disclosing, printing, storing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Trellidor respects your privacy and acknowledge that this message will contain personal information, which may belong to you, others and/or to your company. By sending Trellidor a digital or telephonic communication, you are expressly submitting your personal information to be processed by Trellidor which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPI) and/or other relevant data protection laws and regulations. For our Personal Information Protection Notice and related data privacy policies refer to our website.
- Liability: This email is not a binding agreement and does not conclude an agreement without the express confirmation by the sender’s superior or a director of Trellidor.
- Viruses: Trellidor does not certify that this email is free of viruses or defects.
- Requested: Trellidor does not consent to its employees sending un-asked for emails which contravene the law. In the event that you feel this email is such, please notify Trellidor in order for the appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Advice: Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Trellidor. Any actions taken on the basis of this email are at the reader’s own risk.
- Other: The sender of this message is expressly required not make any defamatory statements. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. Trellidor will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
- Help us to fight bribery, corruption, fraud, theft, any other unlawful conduct, unethical behaviour or any other activity which is detrimental to our success by contacting us via our Fraud Email Line by submitting your report at email@example.com.